Pàgines

25/9/10

100 visits from the United States!

And all I can say is Thank you! Thanks for visiting my place and making my posts a litte bit more international. I usually write about Spanish issues, moreover Valencian issues, because that's my land, and sadly it's being corrupted by some politics that are not doing things well at all, so it makes me feel really glad when I see that people in the other side of the big ocean is interested (or at least, reads) in the things I write. 
Today I've introduced a little improvement in my blog. Thats a simple, but useful gadget, that lets the audience translate my posts by just one click. I think this is very interesting but, of course, it is not a person, so it usually commits some mistakes (gramathical, ortographical...), I apologise for that. I would like to translate posts by myself but, due to a lack of time, I can't do it by now, but I hope I will be able to do it soon. 
Thank you again, and enjoy yourself!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada